ABC Stores Shipping & Delivery
~ Delivering Aloha to your doorstep! ~
PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19, your order may take longer to process and ship during these unprecedented times that we find ourselves in.
We are taking appropriate preventative measures to protect the health and well-being of our customers and of our fulfillment team.
We will do everything that we can to process it as quickly as possible and we thank you for your patience.
If you have any questions about the status of your order, please email us at email@example.com.
We ship your order using either the United States Postal Service (USPS) or FedEx, with orders going to Japan having the option to ship via Sagawa Express. These are the only couriers we will work with at this time. We do not work with any personal freight forwarding companies.
Order processing is the amount of time it takes us to prepare your order for shipping. Orders are processed in the order they are received, with precedence being given to those who have chosen Expedited Service. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. This would typically occur during the holiday season, which ranges from October through December. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via phone or email.
If there is a product in your order that is out of stock from our fulfillment center, we will work with our brick & mortar locations and our vendor partners to get the product in question. If this will not be possible within a reasonable amount of time, we will make every effort to contact you in order to offer a substitution, a cancellation of the item in question, or ask if you would prefer to defer delivery until the product may be acquired. Please ensure the contact information provided is accurate.
The average order processing time is currently 5-7 business days. Orders made via Expedited Service are processed 1-2 business days from the date the order is made.*
Estimated Time of Delivery
The estimated time to arrival is the guideline by which we estimate how long the order will take to arrive to your chosen destination. These are based on estimates given by our shipping couriers, are not guaranteed, and are subject to weather delays and other unforeseen circumstances. Once your order leaves our fulfillment center, we are not able to affect the transit time of your package.
- Additional shipping charges may apply to heavy, oversized, or bulk orders, and orders being sent to remote locations.
- Please allow up to 3-5 additional days for special order and/or bulk order requests to be processed.
- We are not responsible for any orders lost or stolen after confirmed delivery. Please be sure to use a safe/secured shipping address.
- Orders that meet a minimum subtotal of $150 will have signature confirmation added to their order to ensure safe delivery in order to limit the potential for lost/stolen packages at no additional charge.
- If you would like to request signature confirmation to be added to your order that is less than $100, please contact our Customer Service Center by phone +1 (808) 591-1063 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any changes to the shipping address must be made before your order leaves our facility. Your order cannot be modified once it has left our facility.
- ABC Stores reserves the right to hold any order for security review. If your order is affected, you will be notified within three business days.
- Due to seasonal influxes of orders, shipment time may be extended. We will make every effort to contact you, as soon as we are aware of this possibility. Our suggestion would be to place your order early during the holiday season to ensure your package arrives in time.
- ABC Stores observes the following Holidays: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. These will not be counted toward the estimated time of delivery. Holidays observed by either FedEx or USPS may also affect the estimated time of delivery.
- During the warmer summer months, orders which contain chocolates and other perishable products may be limited. This time period typically begins in June and lasts through September. We do this to protect the quality of the chocolate and perishable products received.
United States Domestic Shipments
Standard Mail Service
- Orders are shipped via United States Postal Service.
- Please allow an estimated 5-7 business days for PRIORITY MAIL delivery. PRIORITY MAIL includes the Flat Rate Box/Envelope options.
- Please allow an estimated 7-10 business days for FIRST CLASS MAIL delivery.
- Due to the global coronavirus pandemic, USPS First Class Mail Service is currently experiencing additional delays. Estimates range from 1-4 weeks for delivery.
- Business days DO NOT include weekends and holidays.
Expedited Mail Service
- Orders are shipped via FedEx 2nd Day Service.
- Please note this is FedEx’s delivery time, meaning the time from when the order leaves our facility to when FedEx delivers it to the destination address.
- FedEx Expedited service will NOT deliver to P.O. Box, APO and FPO addresses. Please provide a physical address for all Expedited shipping service
- Please allow up to 5 business days for delivery. Business days DO NOT include weekends and holidays.
- Orders containing chocolate and other perishable goods are defaulted to shipping via expedited service to ensure product quality.
- Orders containing chocolates/perishables are shipped out Monday - Wednesday only for same week delivery
- Cut off time is Tuesday 11:59pm (HST).
- Any expedited orders containing chocolates/perishables placed after this cut off time will then be sent out the following Monday or next business day following a holiday.
Delivery to APO and FPO addresses*
- Delivery is made via United States Postal Service.
- Delivery of military mail may take between seven to 10 days depending on country of destination. Please add an additional 3-5 business days for order processing.
- Standard (Priority) Mail parcels may take 10 to 15 business days for delivery.
- Expedited (Express) Mail is available with delivery within 3 to 7 business days.
- Foreign countries also have their own prohibitions and restrictions regulating the shipping and receipt of certain items. When shipping to APO/FPO/DPO locations in foreign countries, USPS treats the mail as domestic mail, but shipping is still subject to those foreign countries’ prohibitions and restrictions. Review the country-specific information for more information on the destination country’s prohibitions and restrictions via link below:
All International Shipments
- Orders may be shipped via either United States Postal Service or FedEx, based on customer choice
- The global coronavirus pandemic has necessitated the temporary removal of USPS First Class International Service as an option due to extreme delays in delivery times.
- Please allow 15-20 business days for delivery. Business days DO NOT include weekends and holidays.
- Limits on quantities or restrictions apply to specific items due to Customs or shipping regulations.
- Customers are responsible for any destination charges, if applicable (e.g., customs-duty, inspection fees, province taxes)
- Customs regulations vary, depending on destination.
- Sample Limits for International Orders on Specific Items are as follows:
- Coffee: 40 Bags per order on all varieties
- Chocolates: 24 boxes of chocolates per order on all types
- Macadamia Nuts: 18 pouches or cans of any size per order on all types
- Cosmetics: 24 bottles or boxes of one type per order
- Certain products may not be shipped internationally, including but not limited to:
- Live plant and other agricultural products
- Products containing alcohol
- In addition to United States Postal Service and FedEx, orders may also be shipped via Sagawa Express.
- Please allow approximately 15-20 business days for delivery. Business days DO NOT include weekends and holidays.
- Limits on quantities or restrictions apply to specific items due to Customs or shipping regulations. Please see above*.