ABC Stores Shipping & Delivery
~ Delivering Aloha to your doorstep! ~
We ship your order using either the United States Postal Service (USPS) or FedEx, with orders going to Japan having the option to ship via Yamato Transport or Sagawa Express. These are the only couriers we will work with at this time. We do not work with any personal freight forwarding companies. If rising costs affect shipping charges, a surcharge may be included and will be reflected in your shipping charge.
Order processing is the amount of time it takes us to prepare your order for shipping. Orders are processed in the order they are received, with precedence being given to those who have chosen Expedited Service. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. This would typically occur during the holiday season, which ranges from October through December. This may also impact orders placed during the duration of our exclusive online promotions.
The average order processing time is currently 10-14 business days from the date the order is made. Orders made via Expedited Service are processed 5-7 business days from the date the order is made.*
Pre-order are defined as products that are not currently in stock. By purchasing products through a pre-sale, you are securing the product to be shipped to you as soon as it becomes available. If an order is placed with a mix of pre-order and in-stock items, we may split your order into multiple shipments. If your pre-order is being shipped INTERNATIONALLY, your order will not ship out until we are able to fulfill your order in its entirety.
Pre-order products will have an estimated fulfillment date noted on their respective product page. The estimated fulfillment date will vary based on factors such as: Production times for preorder goods, transit of goods from our vendor (this will vary since goods are delivered by sea or air), custom clearance once goods are docked in Hawaii, and delivery of goods to our distribution center. Once the products arrive to us, we will fulfill all active and unfulfilled pre-orders at that time.Bulk orders of preorder goods will be shipped via USPS or FedEx. This includes all Domestic and International orders. International shipments: Customers are responsible for any destination charges, if applicable (e.g., customs-duty, inspection fees, province taxes).
Please contact our customer service center regarding additional inquiries about pre-orders. We can be reached by phone at 808-591-1063 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Out of Stock:
If there is a product in your order that is out of stock from our fulfillment center, we will work with our brick & mortar locations and our vendor partners to get the product in question. If this will not be possible within a reasonable amount of time, we will make every effort to contact you in order to offer a substitution, a cancellation of the item in question, or ask if you would prefer to defer delivery until the product may be acquired. Please ensure the contact information provided is accurate.
Free DOMESTIC shipping within the United States with minimum $150 purchase.
INTERNATIONAL destinations pay a $35 shipping surcharge with minimum $150 purchase
Minimum order subtotal, after all other discounts have been applied, is required. Does not include shipping charges or gift card purchases. ALL Orders exceeding $500 do not qualify for free shipping.FREE SHIPPING Method of Delivery: Orders that qualify for FREE shipping will be shipped via STANDARD service. Orders that contain perishables, orders that are heavy/bulky will be shipped via EXPEDITED service. INTERNATIONAL shipping will be shipped via INTERNATIONAL ECONOMY.
This offer is valid only on new online orders and cannot be stacked with any coupon codes or other exclusive online promotions. Additional surcharges may apply to heavy and/or bulk orders.
ABC Stores reserves the right to add, remove, or modify terms on this promotion without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply.
Estimated Time of Delivery
The estimated time to arrival is the guideline by which we estimate how long the order will take to arrive to your chosen destination. These are based on estimates given by our shipping couriers, are not guaranteed, and are subject to weather delays and other unforeseen circumstances. Once your order leaves our fulfillment center, we are not able to affect the transit time of your package.
- Additional shipping charges may apply to heavy, oversized, or bulk orders, and orders being sent to remote locations.
- Please allow up to 3-5 additional days for special order and/or bulk order requests to be processed.
- We are not responsible for any orders lost or stolen after confirmed delivery. Please be sure to use a safe/secured shipping address.
- Orders that meet a minimum subtotal of $150 will have signature confirmation added to their order to ensure safe delivery in order to limit the potential for lost/stolen packages at no additional charge.
- If you would like to request signature confirmation to be added to your order that is less than $100, please contact our Customer Service Center by phone +1 (808) 591-1063 or email email@example.com
- Any changes to the shipping address must be made before your order leaves our facility. Your order cannot be modified once it has left our facility.
- ABC Stores reserves the right to hold any order for security review. If your order is affected, you will be notified within three business days.
- Due to seasonal influxes of orders, shipment time may be extended. We will make every effort to contact you, as soon as we are aware of this possibility. Our suggestion would be to place your order early during the holiday season to ensure your package arrives in time.
- ABC Stores observes the following Holidays: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. These will not be counted toward the estimated time of delivery. Holidays observed by either FedEx or USPS may also affect the estimated time of delivery.
- During the warmer summer months, orders which contain chocolates and other perishable products may be limited. This time period typically begins in June and lasts through September. We do this to protect the quality of the chocolate and perishable products received.
United States Domestic Shipments
Standard Mail Service
- Orders are shipped via United States Postal Service.
- Once your package has shipped, please allow an estimated 5-7 business days for PRIORITY MAIL delivery. PRIORITY MAIL includes the Flat Rate Box/Envelope options.
- Business days DO NOT include weekends and holidays.
- Holidays observed by USPS may also affect the estimated time of delivery.
Expedited Mail Service
- Orders are shipped via FedEx Express 2nd Day Service.
- Please note this is FedEx’s delivery time, meaning the time from when the order leaves our facility to when FedEx delivers it to the destination address.
- FedEx Expedited service will NOT deliver to P.O. Box, APO and FPO addresses. Please provide a physical address for all Expedited shipping service
- Please allow up to 7 business days for delivery. Business days DO NOT include weekends and holidays.
- Holidays observed by FedEx may also affect the estimated time of delivery.
- Orders containing chocolate and other perishable goods are defaulted to shipping via expedited service to ensure product quality.
- FedEx is encountering weather and other service disruptions that are beyond their control. Potential delays are possible for package deliveries. View FedEx's service alerts here.
- Suspension of FedEx Money-Back-Guarantee is ongoing at this time due to the increase in U.S. e-commerce and other effects of the pandemic throughout the world. View more information here.
- Orders containing chocolates/perishables are shipped out Monday - Wednesday only for same week delivery
- Cut off time is Tuesday 11:59pm (HST).
- Any expedited orders containing chocolates/perishables placed after this cut off time will then be sent out the following Monday or next business day following a holiday.
Delivery to APO and FPO addresses*
- Delivery is made via United States Postal Service.
- Delivery of military mail may take between seven to 10 days depending on country of destination. Please add an additional 3-5 business days for order processing.
- Standard (Priority) Mail parcels may take 10 to 15 business days for delivery.
- Expedited (Express) Mail is available with delivery within 3 to 7 business days.
- Foreign countries also have their own prohibitions and restrictions regulating the shipping and receipt of certain items. When shipping to APO/FPO/DPO locations in foreign countries, USPS treats the mail as domestic mail, but shipping is still subject to those foreign countries’ prohibitions and restrictions. Review the country-specific information for more information on the destination country’s prohibitions and restrictions via link below:
All International Shipments
- Orders may be shipped via either United States Postal Service or FedEx, based on customer choice
- The global coronavirus pandemic has necessitated the temporary removal of USPS First Class International Service as an option due to extreme delays in delivery times.
- Please allow 15-20 business days for delivery. Business days DO NOT include weekends and holidays.
- Limits on quantities or restrictions apply to specific items due to Customs or shipping regulations.
- Customers are responsible for any destination charges, if applicable (e.g., customs-duty, inspection fees, province taxes)
- Customs regulations vary, depending on destination.
- Sample Limits for International Orders on Specific Items are as follows:
- Coffee: 40 Bags per order on all varieties
- Chocolates: 24 boxes of chocolates per order on all types
- Macadamia Nuts: 18 pouches or cans of any size per order on all types
- Cosmetics: 24 bottles or boxes of one type per order
- Certain products may not be shipped internationally, including but not limited to:
- Live plant and other agricultural products
- Products containing alcohol
- In addition to United States Postal Service and FedEx, orders may also be shipped via Sagawa Express or Yamato Transport.
- Orders shipped out via Yamato Transport or Sagawa Express are flown out once a week.
- Please allow approximately 15-20 business days for delivery. Business days DO NOT include weekends and holidays.
- Limits on quantities or restrictions apply to specific items due to Customs or shipping regulations. Please see above*.