COVID-19 Alert - Updated November 30, 2020
In accordance with ABC Stores’ response policy, we are alerting the public of the following positive COVID-19 infections:
- An Employee tested positive at ABC Store Central Office at 766 Pohukaina Street, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813.
- The employee’s last day of work was Tuesday, November 24, 2020
- The employee has been on quarantine since Friday, November 27, 2020.
- An Employee tested positive at ABC Store #114 at 378 E. Tropicana Avenue, Las Vegas Nevada 89101.
- The employee’s last day of work was Sunday, November 22, 2020
- The employee has been on quarantine since Wednesday, November 25, 2020.
- An Employee tested positive at ABC Store #102 at 23 Fremont Street, Las Vegas, Nevada 89101.
- The employee’s last day of work was Friday, November 20, 2020.
- The employee has been on quarantine since Monday, November 23, 2020
ABC Infected Stores positive test protocol:
Employees having direct contact with the infected employee were tested and put on a 14 day quarantine according to CDC guidelines.
The stores were closed for business and professionally cleaned and sanitized for COVID-19 when the infected employee’s last day of work was 7 days or less from the date of the positive test result. The closed stores are re-opened the next day using a team of employees from store locations that had no incident of infection.
All ABC Stores are strictly following Health Department and CDC guidelines:
- All employees are temperature checked before their workday. Employees that have a temperature of 100.4º or higher and/or cold symptoms are isolated and sent home.
- Physical distancing between our employees and customers are monitored and controlled. 6 feet distancing floor signs are placed at checkout areas.
- All checkouts in operation have Plexiglas barriers.
- Sanitation stations are available at the entrance and throughout the stores.
- Masks are required and must be worn properly.
- Frequent handwashing and sanitizing is required.
- Frequent and consistent cleaning and disinfecting of objects and surfaces is required.