ABC Stores Employees’ Positive Covid-19 Test Protocol
Employees that have tested positive for COVID-19 are put on a 10 day quarantine, according to CDC guidelines.
All ABC Stores are strictly following Health Department and CDC guidelines:
- All non-vaccinated employees are temperature checked and given a health assessment before their workday. Employees that have a temperature of 100.4º or higher and/or cold symptoms are isolated and sent home.
- All checkouts in operation have Plexiglas barriers.
- Sanitation stations are available at the entrance and throughout the stores.
- Masks are required and must be worn properly.
- Frequent handwashing and sanitizing is required.
- Frequent and consistent cleaning and disinfecting of objects and surfaces is required.