All ABC Stores are following current CDC and Hawaii DOH guidelines.
- Masks have been made optional for all employees, but are encouraged to be worn for those who are immunocompromised or have underlying medical conditions.
- Sanitation stations are available at the entrance and throughout the stores.
- Employees are to self-isolate and stay out from work if they show COVID related symptoms until they are feeling better and take a COVID test.
- If an Employee does test positive, they are required to self-isolate for at least five days. They will be permitted to return to work after the fifth day with a negative COVID test and if their symptoms are improving.
- Employees whom may have come in close contact with a person that tests positive for COVID are instructed to wear a mask until they have taken a COVID test after the fifth day of exposure and until they receive a negative result.
Hawaii State Department of Health: Isolation and Exposure Guidelines: https://health.hawaii.gov/coronavirusdisease2019/files/2022/08/Home-Isolation-and-Exposure-Guidance.pdf
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Isolation and Precautions for People with COVID-19: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/isolation.html?CDC_AA_refVal=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2Fcoronavirus%2F2019-ncov%2Fyour-health%2Fquarantine-isolation.html